***SPORT & DANCE INSTRUCTORS***
– To deliver our set teaching programs to primary school students
– To motivate, inspire and engage the students in your care
– To deliver the students the “best lessons ever!”
Sydney & Brisbane positions currently available.
– In accordance with Government Industry Award rates.
– Based on qualifications and experience.
– Additional income streams available: after school & holiday lessons, discos and functions.
– Consistent timetabled work. You’ll know which school you’re going to each day, for the entire term.
– Lifestyle work. 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off! School hours only: 8:30am to 3:30pm.
– Active and rewarding work. Different schools, different students, different challenges!
– Career Pathways (Head Instructors / Trainers / Program Managers)
– A fun and social team environment. Be part of a team that feels more like family!
To be eligible to apply, you must have:
– a sound knowledge and/or teaching experience of dance and/or sport (in particular gymnastics, athletics, ball sports, yoga or skipping).
– the ability to work as part of a team but also work independently with your own class
– the ability to learn quickly, take on feedback from your team and have an attitude to always be better
– a Working with Children Check (or obtain one prior to starting employment)
– a reliable vehicle or transportation to get to/from schools all across Sydney
– availability to work 1– 5 days a week, with full availability between the hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
1) Watch our staff video to see some of the exciting things you will do as part of your day on our team
2) Complete our online Application Form
3) Once we receive your Application Form, we will begin to shortlist successful applicants for a short telephone screening process.
4) You may then be invited to a face to face interview at our office.
5) The final step is to be invited to trial with one of our teams in a school.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I submitted an application, when will I be contacted?
Due to the large volume of applications we receive for employment, only successful applicants will contacted usually within 3-5 days of receiving your application.
Is there travel involved?
Yes. We have contracts with schools all over both Sydney and Brisbane. We provide staff with access to company vehicles to assist with getting to/from schools.
Will I receive more training prior to starting?
Absolutely! All staff receive training prior to starting as well as on-going in-house and 3rd party professional development to ensure you have the necessary skills to best do your job.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
– NSW positions: Contact Jenny: 0410 899 712 / email@example.com
– QLD positions: Contact Cathy: 1300 948 870 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions will be answered between 8:30am and 3:30pm (Mon-Fri).