***PE & DANCE TEACHERS***
– To deliver our set teaching programs to primary school students
– To motivate, inspire and engage the students in your care
– To deliver the students the “best lessons ever!”
– Your lessons will be delivered as part of RFF to the school
– In accordance with our Teacher Industry Award pay scales.
– Based on qualifications and experience.
– School hours only; 830 to 330pm
– Consistent timetabled work (you’ll know where you’re going each day, for the entire term)
– Active and rewarding work (different schools, different students, different challenges!)
– Lifestyle work – 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off!
– Pre-written lesson plans have already been created for you!
– Career Pathways (Head Teachers / Trainers / Program Managers)
– Regular professional development – we will help you with accredited training programs and in-house training
To be eligible to apply, you must have:
– University Qualifications (any Education degree)
– registration with NESA with approval to teach
– valid First Aid & CPR qualifications (or willing to obtain prior to starting)
– valid Anaphylaxis, Mandatory Child Protection Training & E-emergency Certificates (or willing to obtain prior to starting)
– a sound knowledge of dance, and/or gymnastics, and/or athletics, ball sports, & skipping; playing or teaching experience
– the ability to work alone or with different co-workers on a daily basis
– a Working with Children Check (or obtain one prior to starting employment)
– a reliable vehicle or transportation to get to/from schools all across Sydney
– availability to work 1– 5 days a week, with full availability between the hours of 830am to 330pm
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
1) Watch our staff video to see some of the exciting things you will do as part of your day on our team
2) Complete our online Application Form
3) Once we receive your Application Form, we will begin to shortlist successful applicants for a short telephone screening process.
4) You may then be invited to a face to face interview at our office.
5) The final step is to be invited to trial with one of our teams in a school.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I submitted an application, when will I be contacted?
Due to the large volume of applications we receive for employment, only successful applicants will contacted usually within 3-5 days of receiving your application.
Is there travel involved?
Yes. We have contracts with schools all over both Sydney. We provide staff with access to company vehicles to assist with getting to/from schools.
Will I receive more training prior to starting?
Absolutely! All staff receive training prior to starting as well as on-going in-house and 3rd party professional development to ensure you have the necessary skills to best do your job.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
– Contact Jenny: 0410 899 712 / email@example.com
– Questions will be answered between 8:30am and 3:30pm (Mon-Fri).